The G & P Technology POLI-1300PCB planarization tool is specifically designed for use in processing large format multilayer panels. The G&P POLI-1300PCB uses a large format carrier designed for use with rectangular substrates up to 530mm on a side. The rigid design of both the direct drive carrier and tool, coupled with efficient through-the-table slurry delivery, provides for efficient planarization with exceptional process uniformity and substrate-to-substrate repeatability. Using process hardware similar to that used in semiconductor CMP processing, the carrier assembly with the substrate backing film, is easy to load and securely holds the substrate in place for polishing.
- 30 ~ 120 rpm, Rotational motion, Head Swing Range (20º)
- Size: 2100W 2200D 2000H mm
- Platen size: Φ 1016 mm (40 inch), Anodized Aluminum
- Platen Cooling Structure(Chiller is not included)
- Head size: Φ 762 mm (30 inch), Stainless Steel
- Pressing method: Variable air pressure electronic controller: 1psi~7psi for 410×510 mm PCB Size
- Process: Automatic sequence, Dry-in/Wet-out
- Swing Arm Brush Conditioner
- PLC Program & Touch Screen
- Simple, Robust
- Good Uniformity (NU<10%)
- Stable repeatability (WTWNU<5%)
- High rigidity
There are currently no downloads available.
Workpiece : Max Diameter 762mm (30 inch), Package Substrate