The POLI-610 is Our Most Advanced and Intelligent CMP designed for High Versatility for 12″(300mm) CMP Process Development, Materials Evaluation and Pre-Production Runs. The POLI-610 was also designed for Advanced Wafer Manufactures and Consumables Suppliers. Contact S3 Alliance for a quotation for this semiconductor polishing tool
- Head, Table 30 ~ 200rpm, Rotational motion, Head oscillation(± 12㎜)
- Size 1,200W 1,290D 1,960H㎜
- Platen size Ø623㎜(25inch), Anodized Aluminum(Option : Teflon Coated)
- Pressing method Variable air pressure electronic controller
- Carrier Type : 350kgf
- Wafer Down Force & Conditioning Load Monitoring System
- Process Automatic sequence, Dry- in / Wet-out
- Workpiece : Max 8 ea of 3inch wafers/run, Max 6 ea of 4inch wafers/run
- CMP Process : CMP for compound wafers including SiC, GaN and sapphire, etc.
- Pad Conditioning Method : Oscillation Head Type
- Double Head System : Oscillation Head Type
- Friction Force & Temperature Monitoring System
- Stable repeatability(WTWNU < 5%)
- High Rigidity
There are currently no videos available.
- Workpiece Max 8 ea of 3inch wafers/run, Max 6 ea of 4inch wafers/run
- CMP Process CMP for compound wafers including SiC, GaN and sapphire, etc.