CPD: Critical Point Dryer
- Process up to 5 x 4″ wafers
- Automatic Supercritical Point Dryer
- Minimal Facility Utility Requirements
- Filtration down to 0.08µm
- Made in U.S.A.
- Microprocessor controller allows for complete automatic processing.*
- All internal surfaces are inert to CO2 and ultra pure alcohols.*
- Repeatable operating parameters insuring reproducibility of results.*
- Integrated temperature controls.*
- Internal rupture disc built in for safety. *
- Processes up to 5 x 4″ diam. wafers per run; comes with additional HF compatible wafer holders to process 5 x 3″, 5 x 2″ diameter wafers or 5 x 10mm square die (Tousimis HF compatible Wafer Holders* can be used to transport and process your wafers and die from HF).
- All electronic components meet CE, UL and/or U.S. Military Specifications.
- Static pressure control module pre-set for automatic safe pressure stability.
- 0.08µm internal filtration system delivers clean filtered LCO2 to process chamber. *
- Under-lit chamber with viewing window facilitates operator chamber status viewing.
- An efficient adiabatic cooling system*, capable of cooling the chamber from ambient room temperature to near 0°C, in less than 3 minutes and maintains temperature automatically during both FILL and PURGE modes.*
- LED’s instantly indicate process mode at a glance.*
- Clean room static-free compatible design.
- For added safety and convenience, the U.S. Patented SOTER™ condenser* quietly captures exhaust and alcohols.
- Unique chamber inserts* allow variance of chamber I.D. This maximizes efficiency in LCO2 consumption and processing time.
- Cabinet: 14.25″ (36.2cm) Width x 11.75″ (29.8cm) Height x 25″ (63.5cm) Length
- System Set-Up Area Required: 42″ (107cm) Width x 30″ (76cm) Depth
- Chamber size: 4.50″ I.D. x 1.25″ depth Chamber volume: 326 ml
- Temperature gauge range: -30°C to 60°C, Pressure gauge range: 0 to 2,000psi
- 120V/50-60Hz (Other voltage units also available. Please Inquire)
- LCO2 flow is controlled through Micro Metering Valves with Vernier handles for easily controlled flow rates.*
There are currently no videos available.