CPD: Critical Point Dryer
- Process up to 5 x 1″ wafers
- Automatic Supercritical Point Dryer
- Minimal Facility Utility Requirements
- Filtration down to 0.08µm
- Made in U.S.A.
- Microprocessor* controller allows for complete automatic processing.
- Electromagnetic valves and seals inert to LCO2, alcohols and acetone.
- Internal surfaces inert to CO2, ultra pure alcohols and acetone.
- Repeatable operating parameters insuring reproducibility of results.
- Process up to 5 x 10mm square die or 5 x 1″ diameter wafers with every run! (Tousimis HF compatible Wafer/Die Holders* are used to transport and process your MEMS devices minimizing handling).
- Integrated temperature controls.*
- Internal rupture disc built in for safety.
- LED’s instantly indicate process mode at a glance.*
- Clean room static-free compatible design.
- Complete advanced solid state reliable electronics.
- Efficient adiabatic cooling system*; cool Process Chamber from room temperature to operational temperature in less than 90 seconds!
- All electronic components meet CE, UL and/or U.S. Military Specifications.
- Static pressure control module pre-set for automatic safe pressure stability.
- 0.08µm internal filtration system delivers clean filtered LCO2 to process chamber. *
- Under-lit chamber with viewing window facilitates operator chamber status viewing.
- Vernier Handle Meter Valves allow for repeatable precision flow control.
- SOTER™ Condenser* connects to Autosamdri®-815, Series B (SOTER™ Condenser quietly separates waste alcohol from exhaust CO2).
- Cabinet: 14.0″ (35.6cm) Width x 10.25″ (26.0cm) Height x 21.5″ (54.6cm) Length
- System Set-Up Area Required: 36″ (92cm) Width x 30″ (76cm) Depth
- Chamber size: 1.25″ I.D. x 1.25″ Depth, Chamber volume: 25 ml
- Temperature gauge range: -30°C to 60°C
- Pressure gauge range: 0 to 2,000 psi
- Purge Timer Range: 0 – 45 minutes
- 120V/50-60Hz (Other voltage units also available. Please Inquire)
There are currently no videos available.