By MEISupplier Info
- MEI’s Advancer platform of wet benches offer flexible configurations that provide effective solutions to many wet processing solutions.
- The Advancer is available as full-auto or semi-auto, stand-alone or modular.
- The Advancer wet bench offers many features to optimize the process chemical requirements such as bulk chemical calls and status, chemical spiking, and “in-tank” blending of chemistries monitored by IDX Flexware.
- With an extremely small footprint, the MEI Advancer Wet Bench provides wet processing solutions for fabs with limited production space.
- The Advancer wet bench is a field-proven platform providing reliability, configurability, increased up-time and yield.
- All are the hallmarks of an MEI wet processing system.
- Solutions that are Built on Commitment
Available as :
- Advancer Classic
- Advancer Gemini: a dual process, dual robot Wet Processing System
- Advancer HF
- Advancer Micro (narrow)
- Single or dual cassette capability
- All standard semiconductor processes available
- 6 and 8 inch processing with no changes
- Modular design for ease of future expansion.
- Easy to access plumbing, pneumatics and electrical components
- Single process and rinse design
- Side mount robot, easily slides out for service
- Optional chemical spiking capability
- Flexware Process Control Software
- Available in all common process configurations
- Easily upgradeable with high reliability
- Many tank and process bath options, including Megasonics and Ultrasonics
- Heater, chiller, dryer options
- Spiking, reclaim, lid, overflow weir, recirculation
- Filter, fill method, agitation, flush and drain options.
- Wafer carrier and queue pass-on cassette options
- HEPA or ULPA filters
- SECS/GEM interface options
- Bulk chemical supply
- Integrated chemical spiking
- Automatic or manual doors
- Choice of materials, FM4910 (Halar, CPVC, PVDF) or
- polypropylene or stainless steel
- SEMI S2-0703 3rd party evaluation audits and FM certified systems
- UL Listed 508A Main Electrical Panel
Semiconductor, GaAs, solar cell, IC, Medical and MEMS. The system is suitable for a wide variety of etch, strip and clean applications for semiconductor processing. Applications include wet processing for IC devices, medical device, MEMS, LED and III-V Compounds.