Metrology & Handling
Cleaning Accessories, Handling, Handling/Automation, Metrology Handling
SONOFLOW® IL.52 sensors are designed for precise measurement of ultra-low flow rates – performing fast and bidirectional. Due to its instantaneous measuring method with high repetition rates, the SONOFLOW IL.52 is suitable for quick dosing processes and for measuring pulsating flows.
- Real-time flow measurement
- Volume Dosing / Totalizer
- Flow Switch for controlling external devices
SONOFLOW® IL.52 WITH EXCELLENT MEASURING PERFORMANCE
The SONOFLOW® IL.52 monitors ultra-low flows reliably without being affected by the color and electromagnetic characteristics of the liquid itself:
- Reliable measuring of flows as low as 0.4 ml/min,
- Highly accurate (with an error of +/- 1%) and
- Precise (with a repeatability of +/- 1%).
EASY DATA EVALUATION AND PROCESS INTEGRATION
A serial interface allows an easy connection to a PLC or computer. Using the optional USB data converter and the SONOFLOW® C3 | Software tool allows an easy sensor parameterization & calibration and readout of measuring values. It is also possible to connect the sensor to the SONOFLOW® RD.10 Remote Display for direct real-time monitoring.
- Serial interface with RS485 modbus protocol
- Freely configurable 0/4-20 mA current output
- Freely configurable 0-20 kHz frequency output
- Freely configurable impulse output
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
- Food industry
- Medical technology
- Dosing systems
- Analysis technology