Parts & Consumables
Purity Chem Pump
The Rev6 is a perfect pump for slurry-like applications and applications in which a smooth, laminar flow is desired. It’s a centrifugal pump with no bearings or shaft drive, which means less wear and maintenance. The magnetic levitation design reduces the shear force on sensitive and costly chemicals. The flow rate can be adjusted with a stand alone controller by adjusting the impeller speed. The Rev6 is also a direct, plug and play replacement for the Levitronix BPS 600.
· Pump (Impeller, Housing, Union Nut), Attachment Screws
· Standard Motor with 3m FEP jacketed cable
· Stand alone controller with speed control or PLC control
· Power Cables (multiple lengths)
· Sensor Cables (multiple lengths)
· Power Supply (600W, 48V, DC Power Supply)
- Pulseless, continuous flow
- Small footprint and high output
- Low particle generation
- Quick and simple to repair
- User Serviceable
- Clean Room Assembled, Tested, And Packaged
There are currently no specification available.
There are currently no videos available.
75 LPM (20 GPM)
194 °F (90 °C)
116 PSIG (0.80 MPa) @ 25C
97 PSIG (0.67 MPa) @ 90C