- True downstream mw plasma process uses a heated platen with temp up to 300° for extreme low damage
- Photoresist removal or light etch
Process assisted with 1KW heat lamp for better uniformity/ash rate. Solid State lamp controller eliminates calibration requirement
- Power supply system with DC-DC power supplies for cleaner power
- Wafer cooling station with touch wafer sensor, works with substrates, glass etc.
- Advanced Hine Hatm-5 pick and place robot
- Muegge Gerling 1.2kw microwave generator
- Mititoyo 3 stub mw tuning
6 pole mw applicator
- Automatic photoemission end-point detection
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
Gas Flows O2=1000 –4000 sccm
N2/H2 = 100-1000 sccm
N2 –100 –500 scc
Pressure 0.5-> 5.0 torr
Platen Temperature 100°–300°C
μ-wave Power 0-1200 watt at 2.45 GHz
Lamp Utilization 0-100% (1000 watts)
Throughput 1.2 μmblanket soft-baked resist ashed to end point
except for deccums≤ 300Å
Descum/S.T. 45 -60 WPH
Baked Photoresist 45 -60 WPH
Implanted & Damaged Photoresist 25 -55 WPH
Uniformity Sigma, ashed to 50% of ≥ 1.2 μm
With in Wafer 2% -5%
Wafer to Wafer 2% -4%
Ash Rate < 200Å -≥3.5. μm./min.
System Matching 2% -5% (I sigma)
Mobile Ion Concentration IEI0/cm2 –IEII/cm2
CV Shift ≤0.1 volt
Particle <0.02/cm2, size of 0.2 μm