By FOAMTECSupplier Info
Parts & Consumables
ErgoWRENCH, An ergonomic tool to remove process residue in hard to access sections of vacuum chambers.
- Vacuum Chamber PM SOP’s present unique cleaning challenges. A unique tool used for safer and more efficient scrubbing of hard to reach areas throughout vacuum chambers.
- The soft ergonomic grip provides ease of use, while stiff swivel head can be adjusted to optimize scrubbing angles. Different size Heads and Handles are interchangeable, which allows the ErgoWRENCH® to be adjusted for different applications.
ErgoWRENCH® Heads, Handles & Accessories
Large Removable 1.5″ Fixed Head
Large Removable 1.5″ Swivel Head
Medium Non-Removable 1.5″ Fixed Head
Medium Removable 1.5″ Swivel Head
Small Non-Removable 1.5″ Fixed Head
Small Non-Removable 1.5″ Swivel Head
Removable VAT Valve Head
0.5″ Round x 6″ Long Handle
There are currently no videos available.
- Improves Tool Availability: Reduces scrub-time by focusing Diamond ScrubPAD directly onto Heavy Deposition buildup, quickly taking chamber back to bare metal.
- Helps Reduce Particles: Removes heavy deposition from areas critical to production, preventing unwanted flaking.
- Safely Removes Deposition from Sensitive Areas: Able to focus Diamond ScrubPAD directly onto area of deposition to prevent excess wear of surrounding areas.
- Wide Selection of Diamond ScrubPADS: Allows for quick removal of deposition from aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, quartz and anodized surfaces while minimizing tool wear.