CPD: Critical Point Dryer
- Process up to Five 6″ Wafers per Process Run
- Touchscreen Programmable Interface
- First Time Ever…Previous Run Data Review
- Integrated Chiller Loop Decreases LCO2 Consumption
- Easy Facilitation with Small Foot Print Design
- A dedicated initial Slow Fill into the process chamber allows ideal fluid dynamics preserving the most sensitive micro devices.
- Maintenance made easy via accessible components including the external Post-Purge-Filter assembly.
- Patent Pending “Vortex Swirl”: Non-mechanical stirring chamber allowing for fluid dynamic exchange without the need for particle generating friction causing devices.
- Extremely Efficient integrated Closed Cooling Loop dropping chamber temperature quickly for shorter process run times.
- The internal SOTER(tm) condenser quietly captures and separates CO2 exhaust and waste alcohols.
- Our original Chamber Inserts enable chamber I.D. variance of chamber I.D. maximizing efficiency in LCO2 consumption, process time, and providing multiple size wafer process capability!
- Process chamber LCO2 filtration down to 0.08µm with 99.999%+ particle retention.
- Processes up to five 6″ wafers each run. Included are the following HF Compatible Wafer Holders: 6″, 4″, 3″, 2″ and 10mm Die Holders.
- Chamber Illumination via viewing window facilitates chamber status visualization.
- Automatic process with factory default recipe or the ability to customize your own!
- All internal surfaces are inert to CO2 and ultrapure alcohols.
- Repeatable operating parameters insuring “reproducibility” of results.
- Safety operation features integrated into both temperature and pressure automatic regulation.
- All electronic components meet CE, UL and/or U.S. Military Specifications.
- Clean room static-free compatible design.
- Cabinet: 19.8″ (50.3cm) Width x 31.7″ (80.6cm) Depth x 44.5″ (113.0cm) Height
- System Set-Up Area Footprint: 27″ (68.6cm) Width x 38″ (96.5cm) Depth
- Chamber size: 6.50″ I.D. x 1.25″ Depth / Chamber volume: 679 ml
- 120V or 220V / 50-60Hz
- LCO2 flow is precisely controlled through Micro Metering Valves with Vernier handles for adjustment ease.
There are currently no videos available.