Gemini-3 Dual Slurry / Cleaning Chemistry Delivery System
Axus Technology’s Gemini-3 Dual Slurry / Cleaning Chemistry Delivery System blending and delivery system that delivers a continuous supply of two precisely controlled CMP slurries or cleaning chemistries in an exceptionally compact and economical package. The system is well-suited for a broad range of production and development applications by utilizing a pair of mix and delivery tanks for each constituent blend. The slurry/chemical blend dispenses from one tank while a new batch of slurry/chemical mix is prepared in the second tank, allowing for uninterrupted on-demand slurry/chemical delivery.
This twinned-tank arrangement eliminates the need to mix large batches of slurry and reduces concerns about pot-life and chemical management of stored slurry or chemical. Slurry management features include slurry humidification, nitrogen backfill and automated clean, as well as purge capability. Axus Technology’s Gemini-3 Dual Slurry / Cleaning Chemistry Delivery System is overall designed for simple slurry/chemical maintenance, offering rapid clean and changeover of slurry/chemical types all in the confines of an exceptionally compact footprint occupying less than six square feet.
- Industry standard magnetically levitated low-shear pumps provide for consistent delivery of fresh slurry or cleaning chemistry.
- The user-friendly touch-screen controls deliver an intuitive user interface for slurry/chemical mix and delivery, as well as maintenance and slurry changeovers.
- The small package with large transparent access doors puts all of the critical components within view and easy reach, making the system easy to service and maintain.
- Priced less than most single-slurry/chemical automated delivery systems.
- The perfect solution, delivering tremendous savings in space, capital investment, and slurry/ chemical cost.
- Depth: 35″ / 890 cm
- Width: 39.5″ / 1000 cm
- Height: 79″ / 1980 mm
- Power: 110 or 240 VAC – 50/60 Hz
- Slurry output: >0.6 gallons per minute / >5 liters per minute
There are currently no videos available.
This twinned-tank arrangement eliminates the need to mix large batches of slurry and reduces concerns about pot-life and chemical management of stored slurry or chemical.