The Sirus T2 Reactive Ion Etcher is a basic plasma etching system designed to etch dielectrics and other films that require fluorine-based chemistries. The small footprint and robust design make it ideal for the lab environment.
Tool Standard Features
- Sirus T2 reactor with 200mm bottom electrode
- System controller (includes Pentium™ based computer and touch screen interface)
- Two mass flow controllers
- Automatic tuning with 13.56 MHz 600 watt RF generator
- Emergency Off system
- Automatic pressure control package (butterfly valve with capacitance manometer for pressure measurement)
- 12 month limited warranty
- Recirculating temperature controller
- Up to two additional mass flow controllers
- 170 l/s turbo
- 23.3 cfm rotary vane pump with oil filtration, demister, and Fomblin oil
- The Sirus T2 system requires a roughing pump and either a chiller or cooling water with greater than 4 M ohm resistivity.
There are currently no videos available.
- MEMS, Solid State Lighting, Failure Analysis, Research & Development, Pilot Line.
- Fluorine Etch Processes (SF6, CF4, CHF3, O2)
- Pr (e.g: SiLK or SU8)