By FOAMTECSupplier Info
Parts & Consumables
A unique tool for cleaning small, hard to reach area such as VAT valves and electrostatic chucks (ESCs).
Interchangeable belt-shaped Diamond ScrubBELTS® in various grits (280 to 1350) create a versatile instrument perfect for polishing stains, scratches and process-induced residue from scratch sensitive surfaces. The ScrubWRIGHT® is Spring adjustable for easy mounting and rotation of the ScrubBELTS®.
- Improved Cost of Ownership. Enables in-chamber cleaning of parts and eliminates Downtime and High Cost associated with removing and sending parts out for cleaning.
- Helps Reduce Particles. Effectively removes deposition from areas Critical to Process (Edge of ESC, Beam Defining Apertures…) to prevent unwanted flaking.
- Safely Removes Deposition from Sensitive Areas. Use Diamond ScrubBELT® directly onto a small area of deposition, preventing excess wear in surrounding areas.
- Reduces Damage to Critical Parts. Eliminates having to use Scotch-Brite™, razor blades and ceramic knives.
- Wide Selection of Diamond ScrubBELTS®. Allows for quick removal of deposition from aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, quartz and anodized surfaces.
FTPEN-1, Size: 165mm x 13mm x 10mm, Belt Size: 6mm
Material: High Impact Plastic w/Spring Tensioned Belt Attachment Mechanism, Diamond Grit: 280 to 1350
Available in grits 280, 360, 800, 1350
Please check the Downloads Section for more information and other chamber cleaning tools.
There are currently no videos available.
- cleaning of O-Ring grooves and other hard to reach areas such as deposition chambers
- cleaning of VAT valves during PM
- cleaning of heavy deposition build-up areas
- cleaning of areas where low particle emissions are required