The DXE 5 Series Wafer Expander is used for expanding wafers after the singulation/dicing process.
This prevents die edge chipping during shipping or the pick and place operation. We offer both manual and automated expanders to provide a cost effective, easy to perform solution.
The DXE 5 Series Wafer Expander has been optimized to:
- Expand the space between diced semiconductor die by omni-directional stretching of the plastic film on which these die have been mounted
- Stretch over concentric hoop sets that retain the stretched plastic films
- Heat the tape to improve the tape flexibility during the expansion process
- Provide adjustable temperature to accommodate a wide range of tapes and films
|Power Required||100/120 VAC 3 amp OR 220/240 VAC 1.5 amp, 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||150 +/- 5° F (66+/- 2.5° C)|
|Dimensions||Height: 8″ (200 mm), Width: 8.5″ (216 mm), Depth: 12.5″ (315 mm)|
There are currently no videos available.
- Laser Diodes
- Transfer of wafers from film frames to hoops
- Wafer mounting