By EMCraftsSupplier Info
Metrology & Handling
Scanning Electron Microscope
EMCrafts Veritas Series:
Big Chamber Scanning Electron Microscope
- 5-Axis motorized stage
- 200V ~ 30kV
- X 10 ~ X 300,000 Magnification
- Resolution: 3.0nm (SE Image at 30kV)
- Auto Brightness & Contrast, Auto Focus, Auto Gun Alignment, Auto Saturation, Auto Filament, Bias
- for Specimen with width 210mm and height 65mm
- up to 2kg specimen (metals, wafer, compact disc, PCB)
- analyze specimen within 3 minutes after loading
For Details on VERITAS-Series, please contact us using our contact form.
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
SEM is widely used across various fields to produce unprecedented images of the microscopic and nanometric world.
Our family of SEM models are widely-used in research fields and industry applications such as semiconductor,
flat-panel display, and nanotechnology labs .
- Quality control of electronics circuits and semiconductor parts
- Observation of microstructure of Secondary cell, CNT (Carbon Nano Tube), Solar Cell, Wafer, Bonding Wire, LED,