By FOAMTECSupplier Info
Parts & Consumables
- UltraMOP™ and UltraMOP™ II cleanroom foam mop heads are designed for wet mopping procedures in sterile and controlled environments. Constructed of ester-based polyurethane for excellent application of disinfectants.
- The Bump-PROOF®, patent-pending, fabric over foam versions allow for tear-free cleaning and disinfecting of floors, walls and ceilings.
- Bump-PROOF® microfiber over foam mop heads enable unsurpassed cleaning efficiency and are especially useful for weekly or monthly cleans and high traffic areas.
FT402 Size: 3″ x 14.75″ (Head Frame) 57″ (Handle)
FS505-CV2 UltraMOP Polyester Cover
FS505-CV6 UltraMOP Heavy Knit Polyester Cover
FS500 Size: 5″(W) x 16″(L)
FS500ST Size: 5″(W) x 16″(L)
FS501 Size: 5″(W) x 16″(L)
FS501ST Size: 5″(W) x 16″(L)
FS505B1 Size: 5″(W) x 16″(L)
FS505B1ST Size: 5″(W) x 16″(L)
There are currently no videos available.
- Proprietary polyurethane foam compatible with disinfectants used for maintaining sterile environments.
- Laminated Bump-Proof designs enable tear-free cleaning and disinfecting of areas that have rough or sharp surfaces.
- Micro-fiber versions are designed to remove and absorb stubborn contamination such as hardened Biofilms and disinfectant residue. Perfect for drying floors.
- Individually packaged to maintain cleanliness.
- Fine, uniform pore size and proprietary, patent-pending, lamination techniques ensure excellent laydown and pickup properties.
- Available with Lot Certification of Conformance for ease of audit and validation procedures.