By FOAMTECSupplier Info
Parts & Consumables
- UltraMOP™ III Clean Room Wall Foam Mops are constructed of snag-resistant fabrics laminated to an absorbent, polyurethane foam.
- The Bump-Proof® Wrap-Around design ensures that the leading and trailing edges do not generate particles resulting from abrasion damage, improving cleanliness and durability. Mop heads are available with SingleSTEP™ fabric over foam versions to provide unsurpassed cleaning efficiency especially for stubborn contamination in high traffic areas.
- The exclusive Bump-PROOF® Wrap-Around design is ideal for cleaning and disinfecting ISO Class 1 clean rooms. Compatible with gamma, autoclave and EtO sterilization methods. Mop refills fit GEERPRES® wall washing handles.
- VertiKlean® is registered trademarks of Contec, Inc.
GEERPRES® is a registered trademark of GEERPRES, Inc.
CORE2CLEAN® is a registered trademarks of Veltek Associates, Inc.
FS700 UltraMOP III Mop Head w/ Polyester Lamination 7” / 17.8cm
FS700ST UltraMOP III Sterile Mop Head w/ Polyester Lamination 7” / 17.8cm
FS701 UltraMOP III Mop Head w/ Polyester Lamination 12” / 30.5cm
FS701ST UltraMOP III Sterile Mop Head w/ Polyester Lamination 12” / 30.5cm
FS702 UltraMOP III Mop Head w/ Polyester Lamination 14” / 35.5cm
FS702ST UltraMOP III Sterile Mop Head w/ Polyester Lamination 14” / 35.5cm
There are currently no videos available.
- Improved disinfection. Proprietary foam with super fine porosity evenly applies disinfectants to surfaces.
- Increased cleaning efficiency. Available in SingleSTEP™ / Sahara® lamination that enables cleaning of sticky disinfectant residues that lead to rust stains.
- Improved cleanliness. BumpProof® design covers the leading and trailing edge of the mop head preventing abrasion related particle shedding and eliminating the need for separate polyester covers.
- Product traceability. Available with Lot Certification of Conformance to ease audit and Validation
- Sterility Assured. Available gamma irradiated for sterile area mopping.