By SONOTECSupplier Info
Metrology & Handling
Bubble Detection, Contactless Liquid Flow Measurement
Air bubble detection in industrial applications is highly relevant when talking about process stability and product quality. The SONOCHECK® ABD06 air bubble sensors are widely used such as in filling, pipetting, dosing and mixing systems, painting facilities, in dispensing fats and oils and in gluing processes.
Image © SONOTEC GmbH
- Non-invasive measurement method directly through the tubing wall
- Suitable for hygienically critical applications | contamination resistance
- Fitting for a wide range of plastic tubing types, e.g. PVC, PE, silicone, PUR (no limitations due to the use of opaque tubings)
- Applicable for water, water-like and low-viscosity liquids without / with few solid particles
- To be used without special acoustic coupling precautions
- Sensor adaptation to dynamically changing acoustic conditions
- Optionally available with ATEX certification for use in hazardous areas
In addition to standard fluid monitoring processes used to detect air bubbles smaller than 1/3 of the tubing ID, the SONOCHECK® ABD06 can also be utilized as a full/empty detector.
There are currently no videos available.
- Pipette and Filling Systems
- Mixing, Dispensing and Metering Systems
- Slurry control
- Photo resist
- Chemical distribution
- Chemical at POU