The Minilock-Orion is a Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition system with a vacuum loadlock that produces production-quality films on a compact platform. By adding a loadlock, dopants can be used on the PECVD films. The unique reactor design produces low stress films with excellent step coverage at extremely low power levels.
The system meets all safety, facility and process requirements within the laboratory and pilot line production environments. The Minilock-Orion has many standard features not typically found on a system so reasonably priced, which is why many users worldwide have made it their PECVD system of choice.
- The system includes a butterfly pressure control valve operated directly by the process controller. This provides independent pressure control separate from all other processing parameters.
Gas Delivery System
- State-of-the-art technology is utilized to ensure the utmost integrity and purity. Each reaction chamber accommodates up to eight mass flow controllers and all
plumbing utilizes surface mount, C-seal technology or orbital welded VCR fittings.
- Trion’s vacuum loadlocked system includes compatible robotic arm, reactor isolation valve and locked chamber. The robotic arm has a direct drive pick and place mechanism that provides high reliability.
- The system meets SEMI S2-0310/S8-0308 safety requirements. A third party safety review is available upon request.
- Facility schematics can be provided upon request.
Custom Gas Cabinets
- Trion provides remote gas cabinets with self-closing doors which house gas delivery and purging for toxic or corrosive gases controlled by the on-board computer. The
system automatically purges the process supply lines with nitrogen when the system is placed in standby mode. This extends the life of the mfc’s, regulators, valves and associated plumbing. The gas cabinets include regulators for toxic or dangerous gases such as chlorine, silane and ammonia. Included are automatic
“at the bottle” shut off valves and stainless steel lecture bottle holders.
- Each reaction chamber requires it’s own pump. Trion can supply these as needed according to your requirements. There are mechanical, dry and turbo pump options available. You may choose to provide your own pump(s) or they can be purchased directly from Trion. All pump options provided by Trion are proven systems chosen to best meet your specific process needs.
- Bottom electrode temperature can be controlled from 50°C to 400°C using a resistive heater and IR thermo-couple.
- A 600Watts, 13.56MHz top-powered triode source can be added to give stress control capability.
MEMS, Solid State Lighting, Failure Analysis, Research & Development, Pilot Line.