Parts & Consumables
Purity Chem Pump
The Magnum 620 is the design evolution of the 610, with the main differences being completely non-metallic construction and no tie bolts. The 620 was designed with innovative thread-on pump heads to help end-users service this pump more easily. In addition, the updated design increased the pressure capability of the pump for more rigorous process demands. Even more, the 620 was designed as a minimalist pump to help our users maintain the pump with ease. For example, the 620R has only 23 parts, whereas many other pumps in the market have upwards of 100.
New in 2012 – The 620D
The Magnum620D was requested from our customers in order to meet their needs in regards to delivery and recirculation applications where system backpressures are high and fluctuate. The 620D can be put at a standstill when all valves in a system are shut off and immediately respond with a return in flow once valves are opened.
- reliable operation in various applications because of patented non-stall air logic design
- safe, pneumatic operation with clean, dry air or nitrogen
- compatible with acids, bases, solvents
- immediate response to system backpressures (D-style control only)
- adjustable exhaust muffler for steady operation in high back pressure
- user serviceable
- no elastomer O-ring seals
- clean room assembled, tested, and packaged
42 LPM (11 GPM)
39 LPM (10 GPM)* Model 620D
230 °F (110 °C)
100 °C (212 °F)* Model 620D
80 PSIG (0.55 MPa)
PTFE/PFA fluid path
There are currently no videos available.
- LED/Flat Panel
- Chemical Processing