By EMCraftsSupplier Info
Metrology & Handling
Scanning Electron Microscope
EMCrafts Genesis Series:
Compact Normal SEM
- more value in less space, only 1m2 space required
- available with manual and motorized stage
- simple and intuitive user interface
- 200V ~ 30kV
- Stage System (up to) : X,Y : 90mm, Z : 5 ~ 60mm, T : -20° ~ 90°, R : 360°
- maximum sample size: horizontal : 96mm, vertical : 50mm
- 10 ~ 300,000 magnification
- Automatic Functions To Minimize Repetitive Taskn: Auto Focus, Auto Brightness & Contrast, Auto Gun Alignment, Auto Saturation
- High Resolution Imaging: 3nm SE Image (SE Detector) / 4nm (BSE Image)
- Silent turbo-pumped vacuum system (Vacuum ready within 3 minutes)
- Options: Cooling Stage | 4Channel BSE | EBSD(Electron Back Scattered Diffraction) | EDS(Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy) | WDS(Wavelength Dispersive Spectroscopy) | CL(Cathodoluminescent) Image | Chamber Camera | LaB6 / CeB6 Upgrade | 3D Imaging | Raman Spectroscopy | E-beam Lithography
Within the GENESIS-Series, different stages (manual/motorized, different sizes) as well as different vaccum systems (high/low vacuum) are available.
For Details, please contact us using our contact form.
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
SEM is widely used across various fields to produce unprecedented images of the microscopic and nanometric world.
Our family of SEM models are widely-used in research fields and industry applications such as semiconductor,
flat-panel display, and nanotechnology labs .
- Quality control of electronics circuits and semiconductor parts
- Observation of microstructure of Secondary cell, CNT (Carbon Nano Tube), Solar Cell, Wafer, Bonding Wire, LED,