Parts & Consumables
Bearingless Pump System BPS-200
MagLev Pumps for Ultrapure Fluid Handling
No Seals, No Bearings,
No Particle Contamination!
REVOLUTIONARY MAGNETICALLY LEVITATED CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
The BPS-200 pump system is a revolutionary centrifugal pump that has no bearings to wear out or seals to break down and fail.
Based on the principles of magnetic levitation, the pump’s impeller is suspended, contact-free, inside a sealed casing and is driven by the magnetic field of the motor.
The impeller and casing are both fabricated from chemical-resistant high purity fluorocarbon resins. Together with the rotor magnet they make up the pump head.
Fluid flow rate and pressure are precisely controlled by electronically regulating the impeller speed without pulsation.
Closed loop flow or pressure control is easy configurable with the usage of an additional pressure or flow sensor.
Various system configurations are possible as explained in the brochure (see Downloads).
– Extremely low particle generation due to the absence of mechanically contacting parts.
– Increased equipment uptime.
– Lower maintenance costs by eliminating valves, bearings, rotating seals and costly rebuilds.
– Reduced risk of contamination due to the self-contained design with magnetic bearings.
– Very gentle to sensitive fluids due to low-shear design.
– No narrow gaps and fissures where particles or microorganisms could be become entrapped.
– Smooth, continuous flow without pressure pulsation.
– Electronic speed control.
– Compact design compared to pneumatic and mag-drive pumps.
– Proven technology in medical and semiconductor industry (MTBF > 50 years).
21 liters/min (5.5 gallons/min)
2.6 bar (37.7 psi)
Impeller / Pump Housing
High Purity PFA / PTFE
24 – 48V DC, 200 W
Semiconductor wet processing.
Flip chip and advanced packaging.
Solar cell production.
Flat panel display manufacturing.
Printer ink handling.