Metrology & Handling
- User friendly Windows® based software
- Touch screen user interface
- Automatically aligns wafer flats to a preselected position and raises them in an inclined manner presenting them for viewing by the operator and/or camera.
- As with all Macronix wafer handling systems, the WLO can accommodate a wide variety of wafer cassettes/carriers.
- As a convenience, the foot print and weight of the WLO is small enough to be placed near any work environment.
- Cassette/carrier sensors located in the platform prevent the machine from operating if the required carriers are not present.
- RS232 communications port.
- Uptime will exceed 99.25%.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 2,500 hours
- MTBA (mean time between assist): 1,000 hours
- MTTR (mean time to repair): less than 1 hour
Get in touch with S3 Alliance for a quotation for wafer automation and batch transfer systems.
- 220/110VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase
- 2 Amp @ 110VAC
- Wafer Size:
- 4″ (100mm) thru 8″ (200mm)
- 1.25″ Diameter port; 5 CFM max (non-process)
- ≈ 45 Lbs.
- Bar Code Scanning
- GEM SECS compatibility
- Stainless steel covers
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
Theres currently no information available for application.