Metrology & Handling
Wafer Dimensional Metrology
The UltraMap 200-BP Wafer measurement system precisely measures wafer thickness, flatness and shape using MicroSense’s patented non-contact auto-probe back pressure technology. The UltraMap 200-BP is an extremely flexible system since it can measure a wide range of wafer thicknesses and any wafer material. Wafer surface finish has no effect on the measurement – the UltraMap BP-200 measures as sawn, lapped or polished wafers.
Measure Wafers with High Bow and Warp
The UltraMap 200-BP is designed to measure wafers with up to +/- 2500 microns of warp.
Accurate Wafer Measurement
- 0.5 micron absolute thickness measurement accuracy on wafers with <500 micron bow
- 1.5 micron absolute thickness accuracy on wafers with >500 micron and <1000 micron bow
- Auto calibration of back pressure sensors with integrated calibration standards – no need for master wafers
- High repeatability, non-contact air bearing stage for repeatable wafer positioning
The UltraMap 200-BP is offered in 3 configurations – manual loading bench top system, freestanding, autoloading system with robot and two cassettes, and fully auto sorting system with robot and up to 6 cassettes.
- Wafer holders for various wafer diameters and thicknesses
- Wafer pre-aligner
- OCR reader – one side or two sides
There are currently no downloads available.
Theres currently no information available for application.