Metrology & Handling
Wafer Dimensional Metrology
A Precise, Flexible Benchtop Wafer & Substrate Geometry Measurement System for Smaller Wafers
Make automatic, non-contact measurement of thickness, flatness and shape of wafers up to 4″ diameter with this compact system.
- The system very repeatably measures wafer thickness, TTV, and shape in compliance with SEMI standards.
- Measure with sub-micron resolution and repeatability.
- Exclusive non-contact sensing technology with dual White light chromatic coding probes (10nm resolution)
- System accepts wafer sizes from 1” to 4” diameter (25 to 100mm). Thickness range – 50um to 3mm
- User selectable number of measurement points
- UltraMap measurement software features 2D & 3D mapping along with data export
- Wafer positioning and wafer measurement are fully automatic. Wafers are manually loaded into the wafer holder.
- The system features in machine automated calibration.
- Economical yet full featured system for measuring smaller substrates
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
Measure a Wide Range of Wafer Materials
- Silicon Carbide
- Compound Semi Wafers – GaAs, GaN, InP
- Glass, Quartz, Ceramic