By EMCraftsSupplier Info
Metrology & Handling
Scanning Electron Microscope
EMCrafts Veritas Series:
Big Chamber Scanning Electron Microscope
- 5-Axis motorized stage
- 200V ~ 30kV
- X 10 ~ X 300,000 Magnification
- Resolution: 3.0nm (SE Image at 30kV)
- Auto Brightness & Contrast, Auto Focus, Auto Gun Alignment, Auto Saturation, Auto Filament, Bias
- for Specimen with width 210mm and height 65mm
- up to 2kg specimen (metals, wafer, compact disc, PCB)
- analyze specimen within 3 minutes after loading
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
As an entirely new advanced imaging tool for bioscience research, SEM had contributed much to advancing the field of life science.
SEM is frequently used in observing not only the structure of living organisms
but also tissue models as well as nano-particle analysis of drugs .
- Micron-scale insect anatomy
- Detailed images of surface structures of plants
- Nano-particle analysis of drug delivery
- Red blood cell and white blood cell segmentation