Metrology & Handling
Wafer Dimensional Metrology
Surface Acoustic Microscope for small Semiconductor and Industrial Materials. The valuable price with high performance and The smallest size of Acoulab-SAM series. Measures the location and the size of flaw (Debonding, Delamination, Crack) inside materials and on the Surface. High quality and accurate scanning Image. A, C, T Scan.
- Frequency Range : 1 – 50MHz
- Enough frequency bandwidth to inspect the most of IC’s packages with EMC.
2. A/D Converter
- Real time 500MS/s Sampling Rate, 8bits
3. Mechanical Scanner
- Scan Axis (Linear servo motor) Max. Speed 750mm/s Repeatability +/-1 micron Encoder Resolution 1micron
- Index Axis Micro-stepping motor with lead screw, Step Resolution 1 micron
- Vertical Axis Micro-stepping motor with lead screw, Max. Stroke 80mm, Step Resolution 1 micron
- Immersion Tank Dimension 430mm X 410mm X 90
- C- Scanning Area with T-Scan 350mm X 100mm X 80mm
- Main Unit SIZE 720mm X 715mm X 425mm
- Weight Approx. 35kg
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
- Semiconductor : BGA, QFT, TBGA, FBGA, SOP, FET, MLCC, PCB
- Industrial : ITO Target, Wafer, Pipe, Plate, Bar, complex Material, Piston test, Flaw detection in Planting, Weld zone