Metrology & Handling
Wafer Dimensional Metrology
Scanning Acoustic Microscope for Semiconductor and Industrial Materials. DENEB is a standard type of SAM equipment.
- Measures the thickness of materials
- Measures the location and the size of flow (Debonding, Delamination, Crack) inside materials and on the surface
- Low noise by using the highly efficient linear-servo motor
- High quality and accurate scanning image
- A, C, T Scan
- Frequency Range : 1 – 500MHz
- Low noise, high performance pulser/receiver derives the ultrasonic signal of ultra wide-bandwidth characteristics from the transducer.
- Real time 2GHz Sampling Rate , 1GHz Bandwidth
- Scan Axis (Linear servo motor) Max. Stroke 350mm Max. Speed 1,000mm/s Repeatability +/-0.5 micron Encoder Resolution 0.5micron
- Index Axis Micro-stepping motor with lead screw Max. Stroke 350mm Step Resolution 0.5micron
- Vertical Axis Micro-stepping motor with lead screw Max. Stroke 70mm Vertical Resolution 2.5micron
- Water circulation pump with filter
- Immersion Tank Dimension 500mm x 520mm x 100mm
- C- Scanning Area with T-Scan 350mm X 350mm X 70mm
- Main Unit SIZE 950mm X 900mm X 1350mm
- Weight Approx. 250kg
- Power AC220V / 20A
There are currently no videos available.
Semiconductor: Flip Chip, BGA, QFT, TBGA, FBGA, SOP, FET, MLCC, PCB
Industrial: ITO Target, Wafer, Pipe, Plate, Bar, complex Material, Piston test, Flaw detection in Planting, Car Engine, Weld zone