Its semi-automatic operations are programmable through a color touch screen graphical user interface (GUI) for repeatable and accurate process control.
This semi-automatic planarizer features
- advanced process technologies resulting
in production-quality performance and
easing the transition from development
- These technologies include, Strasbaugh’s ViPRR carriers,
Multi-Zone Back Pressure, nVision Optical and Motor Current Endpoint,
Powered Pad Conditioning and the HydroLift Load Station.
- ViPRR carriers reduce edge exclusion,
control center-to-edge uniformity, and
improve overall performance and reliability
in Vision Optical & Motor Current
Endpoint, featuring SmartPad technology,
improves wafer-to-wafer consistency
by stopping the process at the precise moment required
- Operations are programmable throughan intuitive touch-screen graphical user interface
- Programmable operations include: variable speed spindle, variable speed
table, backpressure, and pad conditioning Process recipes are transferable to the
fully-automated nTegrity and nTrepid CMP Systems for high-volume production
- Programmable Powered PadConditioner increases pad life and
improves uniformity by proviiding 10
zones of variable control (sweep,
- Closed-loop table and spindle RPM
motors help ensure consistent process
- HydroLift Load Station and spindle flush
eliminate front-side contact and reduce
- Air-assisted downpressure system
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
The Strasbaugh 6-EG model is an economical tool for chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) research, failure analysis and low volume production.