Metrology & Handling
- The Smart Transfer Machine “STN”, manually transfers wafers between two cassettes.
- Flat alignment is preserved during transfer.
- Wafers are transferred from one cassette to another without scratching, breaking, or dumping.
- Batch transfer, all sending cassette wafers are transferred at the same time to the receiving cassette, hence
- Wafers are never touched for the transfer, preserving wafer integrity.
- New ergonomic handles have been added to provide maximum grip on either side and the ability to grip the tool with both hands.
- Additional tubing on the wafer pusher provides a soft contact
- Static Dissipative version available (Model name STE-x00)
- Wafer Size:4″, 5″, 6″ & 8″
- Weight:5 Lbs. Approx.
- Dimensions:27″ (W) x 12.25″ (D) x 7.75″ (H)
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
Theres currently no information available for application.