By JABIL PRECISION AUTOMATION SOLUTIONSSupplier Info
Metrology & Handling
Process Tool Automation
Jabil Precision Autmations’s Standard Integration Module (SIM) Platform utilizes interchangeable modules to automate basic to complex production applications.
Pre-engineered solutions minimize risks, simplify integration, and reduce lead-time. SIM platforms can be used inline or as stand-alone work stations.
Product Features and Benefits:
- SIM is redeployable – designed with common interfaces enabling rapid change-over of applications.
- Platform supports a range of processes from semi-manual to fully-automated.
- System can be fitted with pallet conveyor, with reversible left-to-right or right-to-left conveyor flow.
- Platform can be configured in any orientation ensuring optimal support of interrelated processes, production speeds and quality.
- Modular Z-axis and optional Theta axis.
- Vision location options (up-camera or down-camera).
- Standardized mounting flanges and control interfaces.
- Quick-change feeder mounting.
- Full-safety guarding (OSHA and ANSI compilant).
The SIM Series offers a platform that is flexible and modular to handle a variety of production processes.
Machine Footprint 495 x 1363 mm Work Envelope 300 x 700 mm Axes of Motion 3 Axes (X, Y, Z) Manipulator Payload 6 kg (on Z-Axis) Manipulator
Repeatability (X,Y) ±50µm
– Power 220VAC ±10%, 50/60Hz
– Air 6 bar, 25 L/min
– Edge Belt Conveyor (Standard)
– Pallet Conveyor (Option)
– Empty Deck (No Product Presentation) Feeder Ports Available 3 Ports (3 ins / 2 outs each) User I/O
– Electrical I/O 12 ins / 13 outs (Base) – Expansions: 8 ins / 8 outs
9 ins / 4 outs (Robot, for EOAT) Expandable via Ethernet I/O
– Pneumatic 4 pre-wired valves (Deck)
6 pre-wired valves (EOAT) Expansions: 2 valves each
IQware™ Visual Programming Environment
• Label Placement
• P2P Soldering
• Screw Fastening
• Vision Based Alignment
• Precision Dispensing
• Pick and Place