Parts & Consumables
The conventional dicing tapes (our product; HUV-S3000 series etc.) do not have heat resistance.
– There is no heat-resistance in UV curable adhesive .When UV curable adhesive is heated by 50 °C or more, the adhesive residue occurs and adhesive strength does not fully reduce after UV irradiation.
– Heat-Resistant tape is UV curable type, and even if it is heated up 150 °C in your process for 1 hour, it can easily be peeled from the work after UV irradiation, and there is little generating of a adhesive residue.
– Heat-Resistant tape “HUV-7000 series” has three kinds of Lineup.
• HUV-S7125 is Single-sided tape and UV curable type.
• HUV-D7125 is Double-sided tape and UV curable type.
• HUV-D7125-30/10 is Double-sided tape with one side of non-UV adhesive and other side of UV curable adhesive.
– These products are processing all the processes in a clean room.
see attached pdf file for technical specification
There are currently no videos available.
Theres currently no information available for application.