By FOAMTECSupplier Info
Parts & Consumables
ScrubBELT, abrasive belts used with ScrubWRIGHT to clean VAT valves and Electrostatic chucks
- A unique tool for cleaning small, hard to reach areas.
- Interchangeable belt-shaped Diamond ScrubBELTS® in various grits create a versatile instrument perfect for polishing stains, scratches and process-induced residue from scratch sensitive surfaces.
- Spring adjustable for easy mounting and rotation of ScrubWRIGHT® ScrubBELT®.
There are currently no videos available.
- Improved Cost of Ownership. Enables in-chamber cleaning of parts and eliminates Downtime and High Cost associated with removing and sending parts out for cleaning.
- Helps Reduce Particles. Effectively removes deposition from areas Critical to Process (Edge of ESC, Beam Defining Apertures…) to prevent unwanted flaking.
- Safely Removes Deposition from Sensitive Areas. Use Diamond ScrubBELT® directly onto a small area of deposition, preventing excess wear in surrounding areas.
- Reduces Damage to Critical Parts. Eliminates having to use Scotch-Brite™, razor blades and ceramic knives.
- Wide Selection of Diamond ScrubBELTS®. Allows for quick removal of deposition from aluminum, stainless steel, ceramic, glass, quartz and anodized surfaces.