Metrology & Handling
The Mactronix PLU will transfer wafers one at a time from a 25 slot cassette to a self-centering chuck for visual and/or bright light inspection.
User friendly keypad and four-line LCD screen allows for simple menu driven operation.
- Transfers are be accomplished through keypad commands and may be programmed for customized sequences.
- Versitile operation allows for six methods of wafer sorting:
Manual Series Interval
Random Load Unload
- The Technician level menu facilitates periodic cleaning and enables step by step machine diagnostics and testing.
- Wafer detection is achieved via vacuum sensors to inhibit accidental damage during robotic transfer.
- Space saving small footprint.
- Exhaust ported for clean room operation; 5 CFM max (non-process).
- Mactronix standard anti-corrosion package includes black hard anodizing of all aluminum parts.
- Uptime will exceed 99.25%.
- Mean time between failure (MTBF): 2,500 hours
- Mean time between assist (MTBA): 1,000 hours
- 220/110VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase
- 2 Amp @ 110VAC
60 to 80 psi
- 20 to 25″ Hg
- Wafer Size:
- 4″ (100mm) thru 8″ (200mm)
- 1.25″ Diameter port; 5 CFM max (non-process)
- ≈ 45 Lbs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 9″ x 29″ x 20″
- O.C.R. system for automatic optical character reading
- R.S. 232 communications link with host computer
- Custom software packages and SECS II com
- Picture within Picture option available
- Bright light source
- Printer for recording defect data
- Bar code reading
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
Theres currently no information available for application.