The Orion Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition System produces production-quality films on a compact platform. The unique reactor design produces low stress films with excellent step coverage at extremely low power levels. The system meets all safety, facility and process requirements within the laboratory and pilot line production environments. The Orion has many standard features not typically found on a system so reasonably priced, which is why many users worldwide have made it their PECVD system of choice.
- the RF power is shut off and all valves involved with gas delivery are automatically closed and the machine powers down to a safe standby mode. This system includes separate power controls for the main AC and peripherals.
- Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition Automatic
- Every Trion system includes a butterfly pressure control valve operated directly by Pressure the process controller. This provides independent pressure control separate from all other processing parameters.
- State-of-the-art technology is utilized to ensure the utmost integrity and purity.
- Each reaction chamber accommodates up to eight mass flow controllers and all plumbing utilizes surface mount, C-seal technology or orbital welded VCR fittings.
- The system meets SEMI S2-0310/S8-0308 safety requirements. The system is CE compliant with Machinery Directive 98/37/EC, the Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC and the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 89/336/EEC for CE Marking requirements. A third party safety review is available upon request.
- Facility schematics can be provided upon request.
- Each reaction chamber requires it’s own pump. Trion can supply these as needed according to your requirements. There are mechanical, dry and turbo pump options
available. You may choose to provide your own pump(s) or they can be purchased directly from Trion. All pump options provided by Trion are proven systems chosen
to best meet your specific process needs.
- Bottom electrode temperature can be controlled from 50°C to 400°C using a resistive heater and IR thermo-couple.
- A 600Watts, 13.56MHz top-powered triode source can be added to give stress Source control capability.
There are currently no videos available.
MEMS, Solid State Lighting, Failure Analysis, Research & Development, Pilot Line.