AXUS technology is specializing in remanufacturing of CMP, Wafer Grinding & Wafer Cleaning Equipments as well as the supply of upgrades and spareparts. The IPEC 372M wafer polisher is a fully automated, precision tool for CMP polishing of semiconductor wafers used to achieve flatness, uniformity and planarization on patterned/device wafers. The 372M features automatic wafer handling and is capable of two platen, two-step polishing processing to maximize wafer throughput capability and quality. Designed to planarize wafers from 100mm to 200mm, the 472 is ideally suited for materials polishing applications that require repeatability with operational and processing flexibility. Only Axus Technology is authorized to provide ViPRR carrier upgrades for refurbished IPEC 372M and 472 CMP tools. The IPEC 372M supports a number of conditioner and carrier upgrades.
- Automated control with soft touch keypad
- Two-platen process for post polish buff
- Multiple slurry dispense
- In-situ pad conditioner
- Material compatibility for medium and low ph slurries (1 – 12)
- Down force up to 750lbs.
- Controllable wafer backpressure
- Polish head clean station
- External interface for end point capability
- Multizone ViPRR carrier upgrade
- Temperature controlled platens
- SECS II Interface
Theres currently no information available for application.