Metrology & Handling
AWM-x00 batch transfer system.
Features & Benefits
- Exchange arm loads to microscope to maximize throughput.
- Fully Selectable Macro and Micro Inspection.
- Gimble controlled tilt and rotate front side macro inspection.
- Edge grip flip for unobstructed view of backside macro inspect.
- Automatic wafer return to cassette upon completion of inspection.
- Ergonomic load station to meet SEMI S8 requirements.
- Meets FM4910 requirements.
- Touch Screen Operator Interface with Virtual Instrumentation.
- Wafers vacuum held during inspection.
- Notch alignment selectable.
- Cassette mapping and crosslot detection system.
- Flexible bright light power point for bright light inspection available
- 220/110VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase
- 3 Amp @ 110VAC
- Single Point Low Impedance VAC (provided)
- 1.25″ Diameter port; 5 CFM max (non-process)
- Wafer Size:
- 4″ (100mm) thru 8″ (200mm)
- ≈ 125 lbs
- Dimensions (W x D x H:)
- 26″(66cm) x 29″(73.7cm) x 16″(40.6cm)
- One Year Parts and Labor
- GEM SECS compatibility
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
Theres currently no information available for application.