Metrology & Handling
The Automatic Wafer Inspector (AIS) machine presents wafers for light box inspection with the option for rejected wafers to be placed in lower 25-slot cassette.
- User friendly, menu driven programming for operator and maintenance mode provides complete flexibility.
- Unloading may be accomplished through keypad commands and may be pre-programmed for customized sequences.
- Joystick for Tilt/Rotate.
- Wafers are memory mapped and monitored while in the cassettes and are vacuum sensed and monitored during robotic transfers to inhibit accidental damage.
- Specific flat orientation is achieved by one of four programmed positions.
- The machine has a small footprint and is exhaust ported for clean room operation.
- Elevator platform indexes for easy loading and unloading of wafers.
- Wafer tilted 65 degrees under “Light Cube” for 1x visual inspection.
- Light box enclosed on three sides for optimal inspection.
- Machine construction is from Mactronix standard anticorrosion package (all aluminum parts are black hard anodized).
- 220/110VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase
- 3 Amp @ 110VAC
60 to 80 psi
- 20 to 25″ Hg
- Wafer Size:
- 4″ (100mm) thru 8″ (200mm)
- 1.25″ Diameter port; 5 CFM max (non-process)
- ≈ 75-90 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 12.5″ x 24″ x 24″
- O.C.R. system for automatic optical character reading
- Bar code reading
- RS232 communications link with host computer
- Custom software packages and SECS II com
- Light filters available for different light applications
There are currently no downloads available.
There are currently no videos available.
Theres currently no information available for application.